Aug 12, 2010

Two Year Anniversary!

My husband and I are celebrating two years of marriage today! It never ceases to amaze me how fast time blows by, it seems like just yesterday we were getting ready to be married on a warm summer night it Nashville TN.
In preparation for our wedding, we read some fabulous books on marriage.

One of the books I highly recommend for couples that are getting ready to walk under the chuppah, or couples that have been married for years is  The Committed Marriage: A Guide to Finding a Soul Mate and Building a Relationship Through Timeless Biblical Wisdom written by Rebbetzen Esther Jungreis.

It's hard to find sound advice based on biblical principals in this broken world that we live in, but Rebbetzen Jungreis does an amazing job to depict the problems people face and offer guidance for getting through them.
If this book is not on your bookshelf I highly recommend picking one up!

2 comments:

  1. We you posted info of this book on your other page I took your advice and bought the book from Amazon.com new for less than $5. It has totally changed the way that I treat all of my realitionships but I know that it has changed me so that when my Husband does come I will have a kinder more open heart and hand. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion! Always looking for new books to read - she's a new author to me.

    ReplyDelete